- Value is high on every corporate agenda. It could be in a business, a brand or a bonus plan; about investment, impairment or intangibles; needed for a takeover, transfer pricing or tax assessment. Valuation can be controversial and subjective so you need an independent opinion which will stand up to scrutiny.
- Every valuation includes a figure. But a figure on its own may not tell the whole story or take the decision for you. Valuation isn't valuation without expert analysis and understanding of the facts behind the figures.
- Every day, businesses turn to A. F. Ferguson & Co. for robust business valuation advice covering all the angles. As you would expect from A. F. Ferguson & Co., what we provide is an informed, expert judgement backed by deep industry knowledge.
- Are you weighing up an investment opportunity? Looking to agree a valuation with tax authorities? Or seeking a valuation for accounting purposes? Whatever the issue, we'll add our judgment to yours, to help you take the right decisions.
- You are planning on conducting a merger, an acquisition or re-structuring the organization
- You need to value your intangible assets, e.g. brands, goodwill, intellectual property, for tax purposes or financial reporting requirements e.g. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- You want to transfer assets within the organization and need to understand the value
- You have insufficient in-house valuation expertise or resources
How A. F. FERGUSON & CO. can help
- Evaluating major investment decisions to improve business value
- Maximising tax benefits
- Delivering rigorous financial, economic and strategic advice to improve the value of the organization
- Providing expert valuation opinion and reports from industry specialists for disputes and arbitration
The valuations services provided by A. F. FERGUSON & CO. include
- Valuations of unlisted companies, businesses, shareholdings, goodwill, know-how, brands and other intangible assets
- Independent Expert Valuation opinion - evidence and reports
- Fairness opinions
- Purchase Price Allocation for IFRS
- Impairment review of assets for IFRS
- Investment decision analysis