Tax Valuation Services
Valuations often lie at the heart of disputes and negotiations with tax authorities. The specific demands of the tax authorities require specialist advice and detailed knowledge of their working methods and practices.
How A.F.Ferguson & Co. can help
- A change in corporate structure, a disposal of assets or a new shareholding arrangement are just some of the issues that can impact business values and create tax liabilities.
- To maximize the possible tax benefits from a transaction, the tax aspects need to be integrated at the time that the transaction is being structured.
- In the event of a dispute with the tax authorities based on valuation, the appropriate documentation processes are essential for a swift and successful resolution.
- Share schemes and other forms of employee incentive programs need to be valued in accordance with specific legislation and regulations.
- Complex assets such as goodwill, know-how and other intangibles have to be valued for tax purposes.
- Unlisted businesses face specific challenge when negotiating and agreeing values with the tax authorities.