Mergers & Acquisitions
The consolidation of entities by way of merger or acquisition enable an organization to avail the benefits of synergy, but making sure that each stage of the transaction process — from valuation to negotiation and completion — is successful demands considerable experience and knowledge.
If this is your situation
- Our services are designed to help our clients reach their strategic goals by identifying and then implementing opportunities to merge with or acquire other businesses.
- The global economy means that these opportunities can arise anywhere in the world. Our global reach means that we can provide services on the ground wherever they are needed.
- Many drivers can affect a deal; from regulatory restrictions to tax issues. As the world’s largest professional services organization, we can call upon dedicated specialists to address any specific challenges that may arise.
How A. F. FERGUSON & CO. can help
- You are looking for opportunities to generate value by acquiring or merging with a business that offers a good fit.
- You need to dispose of an asset or division as part of a restructuring or a change in strategic direction.
- You are looking for advice on privatization. The increased focus of the government over de-nationalization of huge public sector entities increased demand for advisory services.
- Your industry is consolidating due to globalization and competition, and you are looking for businesses that can offer you good strategic fit
- Our global network in combination with our deep industry knowledge means that we are in constant touch with the markets and can spot opportunities and assemble teams to execute a deal as the need arises.
- We identify appropriate buyers and will implement a sale to generate the best price for our client.
- We have vast experience of privatization of public sector entities and have dedicated specialists to advise clients on taking advantage of privatization opportunities.
- Our deep industry knowledge means that we can help companies identify other businesses that offer a good strategic fit and assist them with acquisitions, mergers and alliances that allow them to maintain and build their competitive advantage.